Animal Health
Products

Toll Free: 1 (888) 340-1995

Popular Categories

Sign Me Up

Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right to your inbox.




BREATH BITES (60)

SKU: 0700721.060

Breath Bites for Dogs is designed to freshen breath and reduce fecal odor in dogs, all in a delicious chew.


Interested in buying?

If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508 or email international@foodsciencecorp.com.

  • Overview
Breath Bites are delicious chews that help get rid of doggy breath and help flush out toxins to reduce fecal odor. Breath Bites include unique ingredients, such as Champignon Mushroom extract (Champex™ brand), which extensively studied for its ability to suppress odor causing toxins in the intestines. Cinnamon supports a healthy bacterial balance in the mouth, important in dealing with bad breath, and spirulina has a beneficial deodorizing effect.

Directions for Use: FOR ALL DOGS
Give 1 chew per 50 lbs daily.

Product Facts:  
Active Ingredients per 1 Chew:
Spirulina                                                     100 mg
  yielding Chlorophyll                                          2 mg
Parsley                                                        70 mg
Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex™ brand)                   30 mg
Yucca Schidigera Extract                                       10 mg
Cinnamon Powder                                                10 mg
 
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric  
Acid, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Silicon
Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil.
 
CAUTION:Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.

CAUTION:If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.

Store in a cool, dry place.

For use in dogs only.

WARNING:For animal use only.

WARNING:Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.