Daily Probiotic for Cats supports a healthy digestive tract and immune system health by providing bacterial balance in the body. These tasty chews incorporate bacillus coagulans, an extremely durable probiotic that supports digestion by producing a wide spectrum of enzymes and supporting the bodys ability to eliminate hostile bacteria. Maintaining healthy levels of enzymes also promotes nutrient absorption and utilization. Daily Probiotic for Cats is recommended for dealing with daily stress, such as traveling, boarding, trips to the vet, and cats that have regular digestive issues.
Feeding Directions: Give 1 chew daily.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.2 g):
Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated:
Moisture (max) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13%
*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .200 mg
*Bacillus coagulans . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .120,000,000 CFU/chew
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient
Calorie Content (calculated): 3829 kcal ME/kg; 5 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: fructooligosaccharides, oat flour, glycerin, brewers dried yeast, rice flour, barley flour,
rye flour, arabic gum, water, oat meal, canola oil, soy lecithin, natural duck flavor, maltodextrin,
sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, dried citrus pulp, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product,
sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative),
citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, aloe.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
GanedenBC30® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group.
Daily Probiotic for Cats: Daily Probiotic supports a healthy digestivr tract and immune system health.
- 30 duck flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Guarantees 100 million CFUs to support digestive regularity
- Best results occur when used daily
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
When to recommend Daily Probiotic:
- For cats that are being boarded or will be traveling
- Cats that display signs of stress from daily situations
- Cats that suffer digestive irregularity, troublesome flatulence, diarrhea or constipation
- Cats that are currently on an antibiotic
- Cats that need additional immune system support