Sign Me Up
Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right to your inbox.
FLEA & TICK REPELLENT WIPE CANISTERS (60)SKU: 0700656.060
Flea + Tick Repellent Wipes is a non-toxic repellent to protect your pets from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and flies.
Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read all directions carefully before application.
Wipe the pre-moistened towelette on the pets fur, including legs and stomach, then work into the coat if necessary. Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur more than one wipe may be required to get the product through the entire coat. Avoid contact with the animals nose, mouth and eyes when applying on the animals face. Reapply every 2 ‒ 3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside. Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use, if desired.
Safe for use on puppies and kittens. Keep wipe pack lid closed when not in use.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
CAUTION:Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
CAUTION:Sensitivities can occur after using any flea or tick prevention program. If your pet shows signs of irritation, rinse them thoroughly, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
- 60 wipes
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Natural topical repellant, not a chemical based pesticide
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Includes natural Brazilian oils that prevent pests from recognizing the scent of your pet as a host
- Pleasant smelling and leaves no sticky residue
- Can be applied on beds, harnesses, leashes and blankets, as well as, directly on your pets coat
- Veterinarian formulated
- Customers looking for a natural alternative to flea and tick management/deterrence
- Customers looking to support already in use flea and tick management protocols like topical and ingestible pesticides
- Customers that want to stay away from ingestible pesticides
- Wipes are easy to use around the ears, eyesm paws and mouth, all places where flea and ticks like to hide