Sign Me Up
Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right to your inbox.
FLEA + (8)SKU: 0700757.008
Flea + Tick Repellent Spray is a repellent with essential oils to protect your pets from Fleas, Ticks, Mosquitoes and Flies.
Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flea + Tick Repellent Spray does not contain any drugs, and it is safe for use on all pets, bedding, and applications to collars. This flea and tick repellent with essential oils has no known toxic effects from licking the skin.
SHAKE VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EACH USE.
Please read all directions carefully before application.
Spray generously on fur, including legs and stomach and then work into the coat if necessary. Depending on the thickness, type, and length of fur, the spray may require additional rubbing to get the product through the entire coat. Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering the animals nose, mouth and eyes when applying near the animals head. Use a cloth or our handy pre-soaked FLEA+ wipes to apply the product on the animals face. Reapply every 2 ‒ 3 days or as needed before the animal goes outside. Change Reapply whenever the animal is thoroughly wet as product may have been washed off. Safe for daily use, if desired.
Avoid soaking the animal with the spray. Safe for use on puppies and kittens. Keep cap on bottle when not in use. This spray can also be used on the pets bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
CAUTION:Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- 8oz spray
- Recommended for cats, dogs and horses
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Natural topical repellant, not a chemical based pesticide
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Includes natural Brazilian oils that prevent pests from recognizing the scent of your pet as a host
- Pleasant smelling and leaves no sticky residue
- Can be applied on beds, harnesses, leashes and blankets, as well as, directly on your pets coat
- Veterinarian formulated
- Customers looking for a natural alternative to flea and tick management/deterrence
- Customrs looking to support already in use flea and tick management protocols like topical and ingestible peticides
- Customers that want to stay away from ingestible pesticides
- Customers looking for a convenient everyday pest management system. Flea + Tick Spray easily rubs into the coat to provide as needed protection.