Sign Me Up
Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right in your inbox.
HIP + JOINT PRO® (60)SKU: 070088E.060
Hip+Joint PRO supplement for dogs provides advanced nutritional joint support for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs
Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When your dog gets up more slowly to greet you, you know hes not just tired. It may be time for added joint support. Hip+Joint PRO is formulated using selectively sourced and contains no harmful chemical preservatives such as BHA or BHT. This new formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine and chondroitin as well as Perna for maximum nutritional absorption and effectiveness, all in a delicious, duck-flavored chew.
Containing 6 beneficial ingredients, Pet Naturals® Hip+Joint PRO for Dogs will provide the building blocks essential for healthy joints.
Directions for Use: Directions for Use:
Give 1 chew per 25 lbs body weight,
daily. For extra support, double the amount
for the first 4 weeks.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide
between AM and PM.
CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- 60 Duck flavored soft chews
- No Wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Includes proven joint supporting nutrients: Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Perna- with added Manganese and Vitamin C
- For best results daily use is recommended.
- Easy weight based dosing
- Also available in a larger count
- Veterinarian Formulated.
- NASC Compliant
- To customers that have pets with genetic predisposition to hip and joint health issues.
- To customers that have senior pets
- To customers that are very active with their pets or have working dogs
- To customers with large breed dogs
- To customers whose pets are overweight
- To customers whose pets have recently suffered soft tissue strains or damage.