Sign Me Up
Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right to your inbox.
HIP + JOINT CHEWS FOR DOGS (60)SKU: 070089E.060
Hip+Joint supplement for dogs provides high-quality nutritional joint support for dogs of all sizes, breeds and ages.
Buy Online Buy Local
If shipping out of the US, please call 802-878-5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This new formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine and chondroitin as well as Perna for maximum nutritional absorption and effectiveness. All of this in a delicious, duck-flavored chew hell love ߞ at a price youll love.
Containing 6 beneficial ingredients, Pet Naturals® Hip+Joint for Dogs will provide the building blocks essential for healthy joints.
Directions for Use: Directions for Use:
Give 2 chews daily. For extra support,
double the dose for the first 4 weeks.
CAUTION:If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
CAUTION:Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- 60 duck flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Includes proven joint supporting nutrients: Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Perna- with added Manganese and Vitamin C
- Easy weight based dosing
- For best results daily use is recommended
- Also available in a tablet
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
- To customers that have pets with genetic predisposition to hip and joint health issues
- To customers that have senior pets
- To customers that are very active with their pets or have working dogs
- To customers that feel their pet is slowing down
- To customers whose pets are overweight
- To customers whose pets have recently suffered soft tissue strains or damage