Sign Me Up
Want more cat facts and doggy details? Join our mailing list to get the latest info and offers right in your inbox.
LAWN AID (60)SKU: 0700794.060
Lawn Aid is a formula designed to balance your dogs urine pH to prevent lawn discoloration.
Directions for Use: FOR ALL DOGS
Give 1 chew per 20 lbs of body weight, daily.
CAUTION:If your dog is susceptible to formation of bladder stones, consult with your veterinarian prior to use.
CAUTION:If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING:For animal use only.
WARNING:Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- 60 chicken liver flavored chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Includes methionine and yucca schidigera to help reduce ammonia and nitrogen in pets urine
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Best results occur when used daily
- Taste test reveal 97% palatability
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
- When customers complain about nitrogen burn or urine stains in their yard
- To customers that you can identify as gardeners or speak about spending time in their yards
- To customers who have pets that need mild urinary tract support
- Large dogs and females tend to have more instance of nitrogen burn due to larger bladder evacuations and for females depositing in one general areas